PREP: 5 min COOK: 12 min
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple-flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper, flatten each chicken breast to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In 12″ nonstick skillet melt butter with salt over medium heat. Cook chicken in butter 1 to 2 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Stir in maple syrup and pecans. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning chicken once and stirring pecans once or twice, until chicken is no longer pink in center.