I heard a newscaster say that people expect the government to give them money (social security). I’ve also heard a couple of politicians allude to the same thing. So I’m so simple minded I get confused.
I add 6.2% of my gross pay into social security every week. My employer add another 6.2% on my behalf every week. That is 12.4% of my paycheck is going into social security. I’ve been working since I was 16 years old and my money should be drawing interest. So how is the government giving me anything? It’s my money they are holding.
So these politicians and newscasters are a bunch of fucktards who have their heads up their liberal asses and don’t have a clue as to what is going on. I paid in my money, it is these 10,000 refugees and a bunch of retards collecting from the SSN account who have never paid in $1 who is draining the money from Social Security. My grandfather paid in his entire life and only drew SSN for 7 months, so that should be mine too.
Stop giving it to people who don’t pay into it and problem solved. It take a stupid old contractor from Florida to figure this out?
Here are 10 things people probably don’t know about me.
- I hated school but I’m a teacher
- I’m a Mason
- I’m type 2 diabetic
- I have 4 kids
- I rarely watch TV
- I grow Trees and Hot Peppers
- I wasn’t born an Elzey
- I was in the ARMY from 1984 – 1988
- I love to SCUBA Dive
- When I was 12 – 16 I milked a cow twice every day (365)
Alright there are some things I bet most didn’t know about me.
I watched the movie Avengers – Age of Ultron last night. It was OK but not extremely great, as I was expecting. It’s a group super heroes making decisions that will effect the word and they’re doing it very recklessly. Tony Starke decides on his own to protect the word with A.I. Intelligence, and it fails horribly. We don’t know a number but we do know hundreds if not thousands died. He directly caused it. I know it’s a movie and I’m not suppose to look that far into it but jeez.
Thor goes off to a cave, here on earth, to meditate and just shows back up later in the movie. What was that all about? Why can other warriors from Thor’s realm come and help out? They’ve been here before in our history, so why not now. Why did War Machine come help earlier in the movie. Another thing is why didn’t the Hulk grow to the size he did in his movies. The Hulk was like 20 foot tall or so and huge.
It was entertaining but it wasn’t what I thought it would be or what I was hoping for. The movie Thor and Captain America was better than the Avengers 2 in my opinion. But who am I?
- Never cancel dinner plans by text
- Don’t knock it till you try it
- If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him at least a buck
- When entrusted with a secret, keep it
- Just because you can doesn’t mean you should
- Don’t dumb yourself down
- You only get one chance to notice a new haircut
- When your wife or girlfriend ask, did you see how pretty she was? The correct response is who, I didn’t notice.
- If your wife / girlfriend ask, do I look fat? Honesty is NOT always the best policy in the case.
- Never jump head first into a pool under 5 foot deep
- If you’re staying more than 1 night, unpack.
- Never park in front of a bar
- Keep pictures of all the important things in life. First car, first love, first fish, etc.
- Hold your heroes to a high standard
- Never pay for a suntan, go out into the sun
- NEVER lie to your doctor and attorney
- All guns are loaded
- It’s better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6
- Don’t tell someone, wow you have a sunburn… they already know!
- Wear that shirt or sweater at least once, no matter how much you hate it!
- Do a tech free vacation for at least 1 week per year!
- Don’t fill up on the bread
- A handshake beats an autograph
- If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature
- Always do what you think the right thing is.
- Never be embarrassed to express your feelings toward someone.
- Never get your haircut the day of a special event
- Spend your money on good work shoes not dress shoes, your feet will appreciate it.
- Never eat at your desk if you can avoid it
- A good pair of sheets is priceless
- When you with new friends don’t keep talking about the old ones.
- Eat lunch with the new kids.
- It’s never too late for an apology
- Don’t pose for pictures with booze in your hand, it’s unbecoming later in life
- If you have the right of way, TAKE IT.
- You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
- When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family… for life!
- Never back someone into a corner with no way out
- Under NO circumstances should you ask a woman if she is pregnant.
- It’s not enough to be proud of you ancestry, live up to it.
- Don’t make a scene.
- When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is the best
- Know when to ignore the camera.
- Never gloat
- Invest in great luggage, you’ll have it for years!
- Make time for your mother on your birthday! It’s special for her too.
- When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
- Sympathy is a crutch. Never fake a limp.
- Give credit. Take blame.
- Suck it up every now and then.
- Don’t stare
- Never be the last one in the pool.
- Address everyone that carries a firearm.
- Stand up to bullies. You only have to do it once!
- Once your point is made, shut up.
- When you’re wrong, admit it.
- If you offer to help, don’t stop until you’re finished
- Look people in the eye when you thank them.
- Thank the bus driver and everyone for what they do for you.
- Never answer the phone at the dinner table unless it’s an emergency call.
- Forgive yourself for mistakes.
- Know at least one good joke
- Don’t boo. Even the referee is somebody’s son.
- Know how to cook one great meal
- Learn to drive a stick shift
- Be cool to younger kids, Reputations are built over a lifetime
- It’s okay to go the movies by yourself.
- Dance with your mother/father, never be embarrassed by them.
- Don’t lose you cool. Especially at work.
- Always thank the host.
- If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
- Know the sizes of you wife/girlfriend and kids
- There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt
- Keep your word
- Be a good listener, and shut up sometimes
- In school sit near the front, those who do make better grades
- Carry your mothers bags, she carried you for 9 months
- Don’t be one of those talkers / texters in a movie
- The opposite sex likes people who shower.
- Think before you talk.
- You are what you do. Not what you say.
- Learn to change a tire
- Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
- An hour spent with an elder is an hour well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
- Don’t litter
- Get to know your brothers / sisters partners, your opinion is more important than you realize.
- You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
- Never call someone before or after 9am and 9pm.
- Make the little things count.
- You’re never too old to need your Mom.
- Know the words to the National Anthem.
- You may not be the best dancer, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun than sitting on the bench alone.
- Smile at strangers
- Always make goals.
- Don’t be in a big hurry to leave home.
- Don’t tell someone you love them unless you do.
- Falls don’t kill you, it’s hitting the ground.
- Never say, Hey watch this…
- Everyone has feelings. Some people just hide theirs well.
- If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
He spoke the truth and it cost him his job!
Surf City Police Chief Mike Halstead has retired effective immediately following an emergency meeting called in reference to a Facebook post he made.
Open letter from a Police Chief , this Black Lives Matter group is nothing more than an American born terrorist group brought on by the lie of the hands up don’t shoot during the criminal thug Michael Brown incident. The FBI and other Government Law Enforcement groups need to step up and put a stop to this. The Government and blacks would not tolerate the White Supremacist group to march through the streets and call for the murders of a race of people and a group of public servants. I agree there is a race problem in this country. It is not brought on by police officer doing their sworn duty, it is brought on by the government, the President and his cronies Al Sharpton, who is a criminal tax evader (but has the support of our so called President), Jessi Jackson, Eric Holder and that ignorant S.O.B. Farrakhan who should be charged with solicitation for murder, lord knows a white man would be arrested for the same actions of idiot Farakhan. I am sure there are many hard working Black people who will agree with me. I have been a Police Officer for 35 years. I do not judge anyone by the color of their skin, but by there actions. A criminal is a criminal whether a police officer or any other profession. I will not state statistics because black lives matter do not care or believe proven statistics. I put allot of the blame for these cop murders on the media and the way they report police related shootings. There is no need to list or even state the race of a person shot by the police. It is more important to wait for the facts and report those. But and a big but that does not make money for these greedy media ass holes. When a black thug is killed by the police they are all over it as is Mr. Barack Obama. However when a police officer white, black or any race is murdered for doing his job the media is short with it’s reporting or not at all. When a white person is killed by a black officer you hear nothing. Has our so called President spoke publicly about these murders of police officers by blacks, HELL NO he has not. Step up Mr. President, or step down because we do not need you. Has our Attorney General spoke against these murders, no of course not because she was appointed by Barack Obama. Now let me say this, and this is not a threat but common knowledge. I have instructed my officers to be vigilant, if threatened take appropriate action. If that means shoot a thug, then do it and answer for it while you are still alive not dead. Law Enforcement is fed up with this murderous society who want to take out those who protect and serve. Imagine if all law enforcement shut down for just 1 day. There would be murders, rapes, robberies, you name it. America wake up, all of you black, white, Mexican whatever you need the police, we do not need you. End this Black Lives Matter bull shit and start a movement that all lives matter. As for the New Black Panther movement who wants to kill whites and cops, go for it, we are ready for you. You take one of us and there will be 100 who will step up and end you. This letter is not meant to offend anyone, just the feelings of a man who has spent the last 35 years of his life serving and protecting, for what so a thug can take it or to be treated as a criminal by the very people I swore to protect. Let’s get this around folks so maybe our President and the media will get a wake up call. Be safe all of my Brothers and Sisters in blue, not white, black, yellow or brown BLUE.
A friends wife goes to Costa Rica for a couple of college credits this summer and comes home to decide she’s no longer in love with him. Now they’ve been very happily married for 7 years or so, I did the photography at their wedding. They seemed like the perfect couple on the outward appearance. Neither of them wanted any kids and they pretty much did everything together… so what happened? In my personal opinion she got down to Costa Rica and started hanging out with the young college kids and enjoyed that lifestyle. I think she partied a little too much and wanted some hardcore lovin’s and found a young man to provide that to her. I think she liked that strange pecker so much she can’t get it out of her mind. All she had to do is come home and act like nothing had happened and nobody would ever know.
I think it was part of the getting the strange cock and the feeling of acting young and carefree that has attracted the single life to her. She wants to be free and able to experience sex with other men and have fun while she can… OK but didn’t the bitch think of that before she said those vows? Didn’t she try other cock or go down on another chic first? Oh wait… let me get married, buy a house, get a dog, and have all the responsibilities as an adult and then decide she’d rather just live on someone else couch and bang other men whenever she wants. Guess what RED, sex with any new partner is the best for the first couple of months. What you need to look for is good sex after 7 years of marriage. ’m sure it’s not all her fault… but he’s more my friend than she is so I’ll stick by his side. I liked his soon to be ex-wife but she has proven to be no more than a cock loving slut. (which isn’t bad and if he wasn’t a friend I’d try and tag a piece while it’s being given away) . hmmm… i wonder if he has any nudes of her? I’d like to give that little red fiery bush a try.
I think what hurts him the most is that he didn’t see it coming… and it broke his ego.
Anytime a woman loses a bunch of weight, goes back to college, then goes to Costa Rica for two months and parties every night, that is your sign that your relationship is coming to an end. She’s looking to get NASTY! … diagnosed by Me!
I say all of us European Americans start protesting C****er Barrel. It uses an offensive slur and it is deeply offensive and mocks our long and proud heritage.
The name is offensive, their logo stereotypes European Americans as people who sit on chairs and lean against what appears to be a bourbon barrel, claiming we are all a bunch of alcoholics. Sure, they’ll SAY it’s a “cracker” barrel but everyone knows crackers don’t come in barrels, they come in bags and boxes!
Change the name C****er Barrel to Caucasian Barrel. After all, white people should have something to be offended by, too!
go to change.org to sign the petition
I think photography is my number 1 hobby. Photography lets you capture an image of something that will be around long after you have gone. It’s a moment in history that you have preserved. I sometimes think, will someone look at one of my photos and wonder what the subject was thinking or what the photographer was thinking when they took the photo?
I sometimes wonder what the subject was looking at. Are they looking at the photographer or a loved one off in the background? I wonder where they are at and who else was there when the photographer clicked the shutter. Even in the old paintings I catch myself wondering about this. I guess because I look at some of mine and remember the story of the photo happening. In one photo as soon as I clicked the button a fight broke out. When I look at that photo that is what I’m seeing… the moment before the fight. Others will look at the photo and thing, oh that’s a great family photo, “What a perfect family”.
Then I look at the odd photo that were staged. The ones where we are looking goofy or mad. The ones that we acted as if we were going to hit someone, or jump off something. Is people in our future going to look at those and be going WTF?
I think that is what draws me to photography. It’s the documenting of my family for generations to come. My great-great-great grand-kids will have thousands of photos to look at and try to know us. Unfortunately I’m not in most of the photos, I’m always on the other side of the camera.
In some of my family photos when I was growing up I’ll see a picture at 5 then another at 9. What happened in the 4 years in between? Or I think of an old car or motorcycle I owned but there is not 1 single photo of it ever happening.
Maybe I’m unique or odd but if I had to choose 1 hobby over all it would be photography.
1. All you can eat shrimp from Red Lobster
2. Medium well T-Bone steak w/baked potato
3. Hooters 911 Buffalo Shrimp!
4. Almond Crusted Grouper from Pecks
5. Alaskan Snow Crab Legs from Crab House
6. Real Greek Gyro from Pappas
7. Chicken Cesar Salad from Outback Steakhouse
8. Chicken Pad Thai with Chicken Satay
9. Hibachi Chicken/ Filet Mignon / Shrimp Japanese steakhouse
10. Chicken Cordon Blue, Mama makes it!
These are my selections of what I’d love for dinner tonight. Of course Hooters 911 Chicken Sandwich sounds good as well.
COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Senate voted Monday to remove the Confederate battle flag from the grounds of the State House. The bipartisan proposal, which emerged after last month’s massacre at a historic black church in Charleston, was approved by a 37-to-3 vote in the Republican-controlled Senate.
There is another state I promise never to visit again and give $1 of my money to. I need to see what companies operate out of South Carolina and boycott them as well. It’s just the principle of the issue.